We have seen lots of news things and new technologies in 2010, In 2011 we have lot of interesting new technologies loaded gadgets in the market which will make technology more easier and user friendly. companies of these gadgets believe that users are really looking for this and want it.
Just take a look of some gadgets from some companies which may be generated some interest.
1. Samsung Google Nexus S : It is the successor of the search engine giant’s Nexus One. The expected feature is a 4-inch SuperAmoled2 display screen, a Dual Core Orion 1GHz CortexA9 processor, either 512 or 328MB of Ram, 720P HD Video, Open GL support, and a screen resolution of 800×480and a 5MP camera.
2. Apple iPad 2 : A Great launch from Apple and the rumoured launch of the Apple iPad 2, is no different. Apple iPad 2 is smarter, sleeker and faster. Hopefully, some of the features could include FaceTime retina display, USB, NFC (Near Field Communication) short-range wireless technology, and a camera.
3. BlackBerry PlayBook : The BlackBerry PlayBook is powered by a 1GHz Cortex-A9 dual core processor and 1GB of RAM. The PlayBook is a 7-inch gadget supports Flash 10.1, HTML 5 and HDMI. Additionally, it has a 5MP rear-facing HD camera and 3MP front-facing camera.
4. Sony PlayStation Phone : The Sony PlayStation Phone has been code named ‘Zeus’. It promises to be released in 2011 with a 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 processor and 8GB memory. Additionally, it is expected to have 1GB ROM and 512 MB RAM.
5. MintPass Tablet : This is a dual-boot tablet and will be able to run both Microsoft Windows and Google Android operating systems. It will have dual touch-screens that use the new SpaceTouch technology.
6. Apple iPhone 5 : Apple is expected to launch its new version of the iPhone, iPhone 5 in 2011. It could also use the NFC (Near Field Communication) short-range wireless technology. This technology will help the iPhone to function like an electronic wallet.
7. Motorola Android 3.0 Tablet : This Android 3.0 has been codenamed ‘Honeycomb’ will be the version of Android built specifically for tablets. This tablet is expected to use Honeycomb and bring substantial improvements in the user interface. It is expected to boost Android’s suitability.
8. Verizon Wireless iPhone : The Verizon Wireless iPhone will provide a technology that can be used to set up a Wi-Fi hot spot, allowing up to five other devices, such as laptops and iPads, to access the Internet through the phone. Verizon’s launch promises to intensify the competition raging in the mobile phone market.
9. LG Optimus 2X : It is the first smartphone to run on a dual-core 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor. LG has been flaunting this as one of its major features and rightly so. Its display measures 4 inches. A 1500mAh battery powers the model. It also will have a microSD slot to expand storage capacity and will run Android 2.2.
10. Nokia E7 : Nokia`s E7 model BlackBerry models. It’s USP the enhanced and more user friendly keypad layout. It is full QWERTY and has a tilt touch-screen technology. It has an 8 MP camera, 720p HD Video, 16GB internal memory, WiFi, 3G, USB, free OVI maps and much more.